Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13th


Hey guys, yesterday my dad left america until next july for poland. He has to go to orientation in warsaw and had to leave early. Today he arrived in Gdansk and took a look at our house. I've attached a picture of it and it looks very nice. My dad is having a very nice time yet he is still trying to get acclimated to the time change. I leave in fourteen days and i cannot wait. O and if anyone has Skype please contact me and we can get each other's usernames.

2 comments:

  1. hey ben it's lauren holley from sta. i hope that you have fun in poland. and don't forget about me or sta. lol. ttyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben! We want to see more pictures! Casey says we still are undefeated in Soccer, Football, and freshman volleyball.

    Mrs. DeBaun's sonogram is today, boy or girl???

    From 4th hour

    ReplyDelete